Dear Students who are already registered for the FIT programme,
If you did not get a chance to apply for the e-Tests before, then use this opportunity, as it might probably be the last FIT e-Test exam before the BIT registration deadline in 2022. Do the followings to apply for the online test. .
- Attempt the online assignments in the FIT Assessments and Exam Application course in FITVLE (You should get at least 30 marks for any of the assignments to get eligible to apply for the examination)
- Complete the application form (You'll see the link to the application form, if you are eligible to apply for the exam)
- Upload the scan image of the exam payment voucher (You'll see the link to uploads after completing the application form)
- Upload the signed letter requesting for an online exam on or before 2nd of July 2022.
- Handover or send the letter and the payment voucher with bank seal by registered post to the following address on or before 4th of July.
Coordinator- FIT Programme,
University of Colombo School of Computing,
35 Reid Avenue,
We are planning to conduct the exam in the 2nd week of July. We'll schedule your exam by checking the online submissions but we should be able to receive your original payment voucher and the letter before the starting date of the exam.